Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Swimming Scrapbook Page

 One more down! 
My kids keeping doing things I keep taking photos and
 my pile of NEED TO GET DONE pages keeps piling up. 
To complete this page I used a blue paper with wavely lines.  It is a paper I had left over in a paper pack.  I am not sure what the name of the paper is.  I also used some leftover vellum, a glitter pen, and my paper punch.  I was inspired by the RED CARPET STUDIO CHALLENGE BLOG  Come and play along.

  1. 1.  I matted my photots on circle dark blue paper...and traced them with a glitter pen.I cut about 20 vellum circles with my paper punch and then traced it with a glitter pen
  2. I cut about 10 vellum circles with a smaller paper punch and also traced them with a glitter pen.
  3. The letters are from one of those paper packs...and traced them with a dark blue sharpie and a glitter pen.  


and it was an easy and fun... layout....

Here is a close up of my bubbles.

I hope this gives you a better view. 

This week's challenge is inspired by the movie "The Ring." During the month of October all of our challenges will be inspired by scary movies.


"The Ring" is a 2002 remake of a Japanese horror film staring Naomi Watts, Daveigh Chase and Martin Henderson. The movie centers around a cursed videotape that results in the viewers death after seven days. The main character, Rachel, discovers the only was around the curse is to have someone else watch the video. After searching for answers on how to destroy the tape and get rid of the curse very few answers are given leaving a wonderful opening for a sequel!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is QKR Stampede! They will be providing the winner with 5 digital stamps of the winner's choice from their store.



Along with the randomly chosen winner of this week's challenge, the layout design team will also be taking a look at ALL of the layouts and voting on their top three "spotlight"submissions. Challenges run from Sunday - Saturday evening, and winners are always announced the Tuesday after the challenge ends in order for the design team to have enough time to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment