You will need
1. Caned (hot) and jar (not hot) jalapeño peppers.
2. Tooth Picks
3. Cream Cheese
5. Oven pans 2 one broiler pan to allow grease to drip and one for cooking bacon. I like using silpat on a cookie sheet.
2. Slice the peppers in half and deseed....
3. Once the peppers are finished add cream cheese
4. Pre Cook the Bacon in the oven take out before Crispy. Don't forget to use a pan to allow the grease to drip. Place on a papper towel under and over the bacon to remove some of the grease.....As you can see the bacon isn't CRISP. but it will be.
5. Wrap your peppers in the bacon and secure with a toothpick. You will place them back in the oven to finish cooking. Use a pan that will allow the bacon grease to drip below if you don't your peppers may smoke a bit, and sit in grease. I have cheated and used pre-cooked bacon you find at the store and it was just as good. So if you want to cheat....it is okay it is just expensive. The photo below is the pan I used to take the peppers to a party. One pan is hot peppers, and one is not hot.
I was able to make about 20-30 peppers for each can or jar. I love these so much I never order from a restaurant ...they do not make them as good as I do....LOL
If you make these leave a comment I would love to hear what you think. I have been working on this recipe for years...I have to tell you these are NOT greasy. I have used turkey bacon as well.