Earlier this week I received a comment on my ABC Ransom Blog Hop post saying a fellow blogger, Sara, had nominated me for a Liebster Award. It's an award that you pass on to a a fellow blogger that you like and enjoy reading their posts. The whole point of this is to let someone know that you like their writing, get to know them better, and then pass the torch on to others that you, yourself, like. I thought this sounded like fun and now that I finally have some free time, I am going to get cracking at this!
First off, for those of you that I end up sending this Liebster Award to here are the rules!
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 special bloggers to tag & award with the Liebster award
5. These bloggers must be told in a comment on their blog
So Here ya go...Just enouph information to answer but not to much...this is the Internet.
Here are 11 things about me...
1. Hate Coconut Even the smell.
2. Every food I like is unhealthy, and usually contains bacon.
3. Kittens are super cute. Kitten videos even cuter.
4. I really like it when it rains.
5. I sunburn super easy.
6. I love to cook, but I HATE to bake.
7. I have so many things (crafts) I want to do, I think I should live forever at the age I am NOW. Can someone turn me please.
8. I love to read. I really miss real books, but the Kindle is growing on me.
9. Halloween is my Favorite Holiday.
10. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
11. My husband and I were married at a Renaissance fair. It was a fun wedding. I am not a girly girl who dreamed of a wedding dress and blah blah blah.....So it was perfect and more memorable than eloping.
Here are Sara's Questions for me......
1. What is your favorite season and why?
Fall. Not to hot not to cold and the colors ROCK...
2. If you could live in any US city which one would it be and why?
Forks, WA Doesn't see so some bad. I love small towns.
3. If you were in a horror movie where an escaped mental patient was hacking people to bits, do you think you would be a survivor?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. If someone gave you $1000 today, what would you most likely do with it?
A new Red Nikon DSLR camera, and with the left over $ I would take my family out to eat. Scrapping supplies with the rest.
7. What is your favorite perfume or cologne?
None....I can't breath with any cologne. Baby Magic Baby lotion smells great.
8. What is your favorite memory of 2012?
Birth of my new, and last baby.
9. What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
Thinner....But still curvy
10. What is a song that you can't stand so much that it makes you change the station as soon as it comes on the radio?
11. If you were a member of the opposite sex for 24 hours, what would you do?
YUCK...I would not want to be a man. Even for 24 hours.
Okay, enjoy! And please feel free to the link to your Liebster Award post as a comment on this post... who know, you may get some more views and some new readers!
Here are my nominees: All my fellow RCS Desgin Team Memebers.
Tonya - http://ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com
Chas - http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/
Georgie - http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/
Candice - http://candiedcards.typepad.com/
Tonya G - http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com/
Beverly - http://creationsofmykind.blogspot.com/
Sandra - http://crea-sandra.blogspot.com
Dawn - http://dawnsworldnz.blogspot.com
Anneliese - http://queen-of-the-crop.blogspot.com
Here are my quesitons for you.
1. Is there a crafting technique, meduim you want to try?
2. What is the one crafting product you cannot live without?
3. How many crafting projects do you have on your To Do List?
4. What is your Favorite Movie?
5 What is your Favorite T.V. Show?
6. Name one thing on your Bucket List?
7. What is your favorite blog or website?
8. What is the best online toutrial you have ever read? Post a link.
9. What is your Favorite animal?
10. As a Child what did you want to be when you grew up?
11. Any New Years Resolutions you want to share?