Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scrapbook Layout #4

I used the same layout inspiration for this page as I used for Scrapbook Layout #3 (see in the post below) it is amazing how you can use the same exact layout, and produce two very different pages.  I will defiantly use the same skecth more than once in the future.  All you need is different paper and embleshments to change an entire design.  I used the inspiration for this sketch design from the ScrapFit Blog.



The paper is a paper pack I purchased from my Tuesday morning for just $2.99  it had over 50 different papers and even more stickers.  I have used most of them and I am tring to use every bit I have left. The scallops at the bottom of the frame, and the white parenthesis on the top of one of frames have a completely different pattern on the other side I was happy that the back of the paper was white...The rest of the elements are stickers...The title was made from 2 different rub-on letter packs.

1 comment: