Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Scrapbook Page #3

I am going strong on my summer scrapbooking. 
 I have completed 10 pages since my last post on June 20th


My layout was inspired by the ScrapFIT Blog.  With so many layouts to do I need all of the inspiration I can get.  The paper I used was from an army paper pack I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  it is filled with lots of goodies....all of the elements are paper or stickers from this pack.  I will do the journaling later on....I was thinking of asking my teen to do his own journaling...that was the page means more..

This is my first time scanning in a page...I hope it looks okay...

I used the sample layout inspiration to complete Scrapbook Page #4


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful military/masculine LO!! Great take on the sketch. I am so grateful for those in uniform serving our country!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you summer scrappin.. I'm too hot to deal with paper.. lol

    ReplyDelete