Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Kristen Stewart Movie..

Have you seen the trailer for the New Kristen Steward movie.  Snow White and the Huntsman?  If not visit this link.  http://www.snowwhiteandthehuntsman.com/#/video

It looks really good.

The other movie I am looking forward to in 2012
1. Breaking Dawn Part 2
2. Snow White and the Huntsman.
3. The Hunger Games
4. Underworld: The Awakening.
5. Dark Shadows.  Johnny Depp....NUFF said.


What about you ....Any thing?  I don't really like Chick Flicks....

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to them all too! Cinema will have a BIG year in 2012. and Part 1 starts is a few days WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched the snow white trailer..that looks good! I'll have to check out the others you listed. Have a great day! R U going to Breaking Dawn opening night??

    ReplyDelete