Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello Blood Talk FANS


Hey,  I was on Blood Talk Radio with Dallas from Loving True Blood in Dallas.  I always listen on Podcast but this was my first time being on live and in the chat room... it was a blast.  If you missed it you can listen here.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.lovingtruebloodindallas.com/2011/07/talk-blood-radio-true-blood-season-4-ep_10.html

It was so much fun.  This radio show takes place every Sunday Night at 9:30 right after the show...I will be back in the chat room soon on the next show it was so much fun...

If you were listening tonight.  I do design blogs...for blogger, and word press....You would make my day if you allowed me to work on a blog that wasn't all pink and sparkly.

Here is my Graphic Design Shop...It is VAMPIRECRAFIN as well.  
You can find me on Twitter...@vampirecraftin
and you can find me on Deviant Art...http://vampirecraftin.deviantart.com

I want to follow you right back so leave me a comment or send me an email at vampirecraftin at gmail





No comments:

Post a Comment