I found a wooden shirt plaque at the Dollar Tree Store, for a $1. (lol) I am sure it was intended to be used for childrens sports plaques or your favorite baseball team. I am sure those are all custe BUT I couldn't help but Vamp it out.
You will need:
White Acrylic Paint (the cheap ones that are like 50cents)
Wooden Tshirt Plaque
A print out of any logo your have/ or you can draw or trace a pattern.
Crystal Lacquer or Crystal Glaze something to preserve what you have done.
- The first thing I did was paint the plaque. I used 2 coats allowing time to dry between each quote.
- While my paint was drying I printed a Merlotte's logo on a photo paper so it looked GREAT.
- When my shirt was dried I glued the logo where I wanted it. I then coved the entire shirt with crystal lacquer It takes alot of product to do this but it is worth it to preserve what you have done.
- Fangtasia Shirt
- Another Merlotte's shirt
- Lou Pines Beer/Trueblood/Herveaux Contracting SEE HBO Store for ideas.
- Bon Temps High School Shirt
- Twilight theme (useing one of the books, or your fav slogan, TEAM JB OR EC, Team Swiz)
- Location advertisement or travel shirt (Forks, WA, Sunndale, CA, Bon Temps, LA, Mystic Falls etc)
- Sunnydale High Shirt or UC Sunnydale
- Vampire Diaries (team stefan or Damon, Mystic Grill, etc)
- Hospital shirt or scrubs from BEING HUMAN or just a BEING HUMAN logo
- Rock Band Shirt from Lestat from Ann Rice Novel.
These were all ideas I had...I WANT TO SEE yours you don't have to have a wood plaque just use paper.
Here is a paper T-SHIRT PATTTERN Show me what you got. Post a link below or email me your design