Sunday, June 5, 2011

Breaking Dawn Preveiw.

If you are a nutty Twilight fan just like me you have already seen this but here is the Breaking Dawn Trailer.  I personally can't wait.  Wish yall lived closer.   I will be watching solo.  On a positive note... I always find the best seat.  What do you think?  What are you waiting to see most of all.  I can't wait to see pregnancy and birth.  I bet it will end before we get into all of that.  I hate reading spoiler sites, I like to be surprised so I guess I will see when I arrive 

1 comment:

  1. I defiantly cant wait for the new twilight film! it looks SO good! I just love them! They are almost as good as the books i hope you will agree!

    If your into new age vampire films with a classic twist defiantly check out 'Vampire wedding' The plot just looks amazing! It includes silent movie stars, weddings, bit of gory and a bit of classic romance! So excited for it!

    www.facebook.com/vampirewedding

    Love the blog! keep up the good work :)

    Love Claire

    ReplyDelete