Saturday, March 26, 2011

Want a FREE blog Make over.

You heard me. I have told you before that my day job is as a graphic designer.  I design logos, blogs, and Etsy Shop Graphics.  It is so much fun.  I finally joined the world of Facebook and if you LIKE me on Facebook I would love to give you a FREE blog make over (wordpress or blogger).  CLICK here for more INFO
I am trying to get 75 fans before March 31, 2010.

Disclaimer.  This Free makeover is for a static HTML file, and includes installation.  If you have any questions you can always refer to my blog.  In my on facebook you will find my portfolio.

Lots of luck.

1 comment:

  1. Graphic design.. awesome!! I don't do facebook.. LOl. I know.. I'm probably the only person in the world. I work with young children and I donn't think it's a good idea to be airing my laundry.. or my friends airing my laundry all over the internet.. LOL. But I'm sure you'll get the 75 fans!!

    ReplyDelete