Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fang Handmade Card




I love to make cards, but I don't do it quite as much as I need to.



I made this fang card just for you!!!!  This emlishment can be used on anything.  Attach them to a shirt...socks...Napkin rings whatever you want.  It is sooo quick and easy don't let this craft scare you...you can do it...

I have all of the seed beads I have been given and it seems such a shame to let the just go to waste.  This is an awesome card for any occasion.  Here are some Ideas for inside messages:
It Sucks being sick,  Get well Soon.
It Sucks to move,  Here is something to get your blood pumping
Have a Fangtasic Birthday.
Have a Fangtasic Halloween....Insert holiday or ocassion here.
When someone asks you how old you are....tell them you have been 17 for AWILE
Men are better in books.   Attach your fav book or a book store or Amazon Gift card.
Use a line from you fav. movie.


The Materials you will need is
*Red stock Size of the card is 4.25 x 5...This card stock was textured
*Paper to match...I used scraps 
*white seed beads 
*Scrap black card stock.


T
Most of the items I used were things I already had.  

It is really easy to make this.  You will need a small scrap of card stock on this one I used White...
-Thread a Needle (Thin needle that a seed bead will fit on) with thread.  I used a thick thread.
-Tie a knot in the end of your thread.  Push your needle through the bottom of the card....and pull threw until the knot in back stops.  
-I put 10 White beads on the needle and pulled them down the needle to the card.  Tighten them and then poke the needle back at then end of the card.  You should have a line of white.  
-Next line working down blow....put 10 white beads.  
-Next line 2 white beads. on the end...
-Next line 1 white bead on the end.....tie a Knot in the end....tight so the bead isn't loose..

Repeat on the other side.  

Seed Beads are not always the same exact size.  Use your common sense to decide how many beads go on each line...
Here is another seed bead card I made...More to come...

If you make this craft Please post on our Vampire Craftin Flicker group  or as a link to your blog in the comment section.  I know lots of you out there are coming to my site....I check my stats and I am amazed how many visitiors I have in a day.....

Follow my blog....Nov & Dec posts are ideas for Christmas gifts....

   



No comments:

Post a Comment