Saturday, September 18, 2010

Twilight Lamp

I love IKEA.  I could spend the entire day at IKEA, and they always have good food in the cafateria.



While at IKEA I spotted an item that would make a great TWILIGHT LAMP.  It is just a lamp shade with a forest scene that looks just like the woods around forks.  What is even better is the price.  They have 2 diffrent sizes.  one for $7 and another for $18.  The lamp bases are sold separate, but maybe it would fit a lamp you already have.  STILL a great deal.  You will have to ignore my ugly phone camera shot.  It was in the lamp section of the store, and it was well lit.  Bad if you want to snap a photo.  The photos do not do this justice, it is super nice.    SUPER NICEIf you purchase this lamp be sure to send me a photo or upload to the Vampire Craftin Flicker Group.  I would love to see it.

Wouldn't it be nice If I were paid for this.

$7 Lamp
$18 Lamp

I have lots of completed crafts.  Still waiting on my card reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment