Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ornate Cross Xstich




I love to cross stitch as it is obvious from my previous posts.  When looking for a small easy project to fill my previous wooden frame craft.  i thought it would be a great idea to use a ornate cross.  I made this pattern myself and I'am attaching the patterns.  This is an easy 1st cross stitch project.  If you make it please upload it to my Vampire Craftin flicker group (a place for to display your vampire & Sci-fi crafts) OR email me a photo, or post a link in the comments.

For this craft you will need a 2 x 3.5 square of (14) cross stitch fabric
1 color of DMC floss
(1) cross stitch needle
I added rhinestones to the cross.

Some crafters use a hoop to hole the fabric still.  I personally just tape the edges up with masking or painters tape. And then carefully pull it off when I am finished.   Just right click on the image and save to your desktop.  Again Really want to see your work.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment