Monday, August 30, 2010

Bill Compton Cross Stitch


I hate to post 2 Cross Stitch patterns back to back.  I really plan on doing LOTS of diffrent crafts but I am working on my True Blood Fan Blocks. 

I had a hard time tring to figure out what pattern to do for Bill Compton.  All of my blocks are 50 x 50 and that doesn't allow for a lot of room to do anything with to much detail.  I got the idea when in season 3 they panned the camera to show Bill's sons grave.  I thought....I think I saw Bill's grave in a Season 1 episode.  And found out that in Season 1, Episode 6 Cold Ground.  It shows a photo of Bill's grave.  Excuse the photo.  I had to take a photo of the Screen to get this photo....My corss stitch is just an inspiration.


If you you use this pattern, please post in our Vampire Craftin Flicker group or link a post in a comment. .

Happy craftin.





      

No comments:

Post a Comment