Friday, July 16, 2010

Twilight Shadow Box Project

I was given a wonderful treat.  A white Shadow box to just craft away.  I have decided to do a Twilight Saga Scene Box.  It would be so easy to just print out the scenes and paste them in the box.  However; I wanted to challange myself a bit.  There are 12 boxes.  I am defantly going to recreate Bella's room.  I have already begun with painting the walls and floors.  I also want to recreate Jacob's garage.  The Voltori Clock Tower, and the Tent Scene.  I need some ideas for more scenes. I want to save 3 boxes to see what will appear in Breaking Dawn.  Please comment and help me with some ideas.  I will post my progress as I complete each project. 

1 comment:

  1. Try to do the honneymoon bedroom or bathroom and once the 2nd BD is out try do the cottage. :D Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete