Sunday, July 11, 2010

Twilight Scrapbook Page

Here is my Twilight Scrapbook page.  It would have been really easy for me just to copy and paste photos of the stars on the page.  HOWEVER, for me Twilight is not about the movies as much as the love for the books.  I plan on taking a photo of me reading my book.  And putting it on the page.  Or a photo of me with my hands on the book....Not quite sure.  I journaled on the side and it talks about what I loved about the books. 

Here is what I used for the page:
The back ground paper is Me and My Big Ideas
The apple paper I found a JoAnn's
The fiber around the photo frame is Black and white Fuzzy yarn wraped around one another.
I used some scrap vellum to cover the apples at the bottom becasue it made the page to busy.
The apple was made with the method decribed on July 10th post.  Recycled paper Craft.
The large poka dot boarder was some left over ribbon used for making a bow for my little girl
on the bottom left is a bible quote from Gen 2:17

Here is a sketch of the layout.  Feel free to use it on your blog or for your personal use.  If you use it for your layout please let me know and send me a photo.  I would love to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment