Saturday, July 10, 2010

Recycled Paper Craft

In my last post I showed you how to make a NO Sew Kindle cover.  The pages I tore out of the book needed to be used and recycled.  I thought it was really neat because the book was in French. 

I wanted to make some emblishments for my scrapbook, card making and other paper crafts. 

For this craft you will need:
Chalk
Watercolors
Old paper with writing or pages from a book
Crystal Lacquer


1.  Watercolor your pages, and allow them to dry
2.  Trace and cut out your desired item. 
3.  Add some chalking detail.
4.  Cover with Crystal Lacquer to make the image look unique, also some old books and magazine or newspapers are not acid free so this is a great way to preserve the item you have made. 

This project is EASY.  Just time consuming.  It takes awhile for everything to dry.









   

No comments:

Post a Comment