Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 Liter Bottle Gift Tag

Handmade cards are just the perfect way to show you care and that you are thinking of that special someone on thier Birthday or Special Occasion.

I have a teenager, and he wants gift cards for his birthdays.  So I think this is the perfect vessel for a gift card. 

Materials Needed:
Adhesive of your choice
12x12 cardstock cut down to 5x12
8 1/2 x 11 cardstock cut to template
Decorative paper
Emblishments of your choice

I would love to see your projects.  Email them to me or post a link in your comments.


1. Cut down your 12x12 to a 5x12 You will have two tags for decorations. 

2. Cut down your 8 1/2 x 11 with the template and fold and score on the lines and affix with adhieve.  (depending on your adhesive chocie you can use paper clips to hold your seams)
 
3.  Decorate as you wish.........

Of Course I vamped it up.

Just right click template to save to your desktop and print it to fit to the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment